[comp.lang.forth] F83s

jcl@hpausla.HP.COM (Jeff Laing) (11/11/88)

jax writes:

>	Brian, F83 by Henry Laxen & Michael Perry is available everywhere
> in the civilized world and also in California.

On a related issue, has anyone ported Laxen & Perry F83 to Macintosh?
Every so often I look despairingly at that ENORMOUS source listing for
68K-CPM and think I should give it a try. (Normally, I just lie down
until the thought goes away)

Oh, and can anyone send me the source to the Mach II iotasks.  When I bought
my copy, my dealer said 'there is a new version coming and I will get you
the disks'.  He did, but the promised source(s) were not present ...

oster@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu (David Phillip Oster) (11/16/88)

In article <2560001@hpausla.HP.COM> jcl@hpausla.HP.COM (Jeff Laing) writes:
>jax writes:
>On a related issue, has anyone ported Laxen & Perry F83 to Macintosh?
>Every so often I look despairingly at that ENORMOUS source listing for
>68K-CPM and think I should give it a try.
I did it in '84 to support MasterType, sold by Scarborough Systems.
Initially I compiled on an IBM and moved binaries, but once I was far
enough along on the port, I just had it compile itself. Ah, memories...