[comp.lang.forth] Support for libraries within A4th; A4th mailing list query

thomson@wasatch.UUCP (Rich Thomson) (01/24/89)

In article <3308@sugar.uu.net> karl@sugar.uu.net (Karl Lehenbauer) writes:
>Finally, I'm thinking about starting a mailing list for A4th.  The reason
>is that this stuff could start generating a lot of traffic that most of
>the people here aren't going to want to see.  So if you would like there to
>be an A4th mailing list (I'd run it from sugar) send me mail, especially
>if you'd join the list (and mention this).  If interest warrants, I'll
>set it up and post an announcement to the relevant groups.

-- uunet!sugar!karl  | "We've been following your progress with considerable
-- karl@sugar.uu.net |  interest, not to say contempt."  -- Zaphod Beeblebrox IV
-- Usenet BBS (713) 438-5018

There already exists a mailing list for Amiga FORTH programmers.  Its
amiga-forth@cs.utah.edu for submissions and amiga-forth-request@cs.utah.edu
for addition/delete requests.  I manage the list and traffic has been a
little slow lately, so we could easily pick up the slack for A4th.

						-- Rich
--
Rich Thomson	thomson@cs.utah.edu  {bellcore,hplabs}!utah-cs!thomson
"Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with