[comp.lang.forth] Forth-Gesellschaft

UWC6NTG@UICVMC.BITNET (Nicholas Geovanis 312-996-0590) (04/01/89)

    Johannes Teich mentioned the Forth-Gesellschaft in a recent posting.
Does anyone have an address for them, electronic or otherwise?
                        Dankeschoen,
                            NickGeovanis-UWC6NTG@UICVMC
                            SysProg-AdminCompCtr
                            UnivIllinois-ChicagoIll-USA

gamber@cosmo.UUCP (Johannes Teich) (04/04/89)

In a message of <31 Mar 89 18:09 GMT>,
UWC6NTG@UICVMC.BITNET (Nicholas Geovanis 312-996-0590) writes:

  > Johannes Teich mentioned the Forth-Gesellschaft in a recent posting.
  > Does anyone have an address for them, electronic or otherwise?

Here it is:   FORTH-Gesellschaft e.V.
              Postfach 1110
              D-8044 Unterschleissheim         <-- near D-8000 Muenchen
              Phone: 49-89-3173784                             (Munich)

(As far as I know, there is also a Mailbox, but may not yet be online.)

Ask for volksFORTH. Ask for the Mini-BEE-2000 board (with RTX2000).

By the way, the annual meeting of the FORTH-Gesellschaft takes place
from Friday through Sunday this week, in D-5100 Aachen (Steinbachstr. 54).

Hello, unido!zardoz!uunet!spsd.uu.net!hrc!apollo!kaliorm (Mark Kalior),
you asked for mpForth. 'mp' (Marco Pauck) is one of the members of the
FORTH-Gesellschaft. You surely will get his Forth from the above address.
(Otherwise, tell me.) You asked: "Have you heard of any 2001 code?
And do you know anyone who is building a system?" The mentioned Mini-BEE
was designed by Ulrich Paul, also a member. Ask for the club newsletter
"Vierte Dimension" Volume VNr.1 (March '89) and you will find the
circuit diagram. (The price for "VD" is normally DM 7.50.) There is also
a complete FORTH interpreter for this system, designed by Klaus Kohl.

If I am not mistaken - the only difference between RTX2000 and RTX2001
is: the 2001 has half the stack and no one-step-multiplier. Right?

Cheers,
                                v  UUCP:          unido!cosmo!gamber   v
   Johannes Teich               v         ( mcvax!unido!cosmo!gamber ) v
                                v  Fido:                2:507/414.20   v