[comp.lang.forth] Forth for Tandy laptop...

royf@pwcs.UUCP (Roy Forsstrom) (08/07/89)

I have a Radio Shack model 100 laptop that has outlived its usefulness.

Running forth would extend its life by putting it to work in some
of the controller projects I have sitting around.

Does anyone know of a PD or not-too-expensive port to this machine?

8085 assembler code, Intel hex or other useful form would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Roy Forsstrom 612-298-5569         |   What are the Rights of Man and the
Public Works Computer Services     |   Liberties of the World but Loose-Fish?
pwcs!royf  royf@pwcs.StPaul.GOV    |         - Melville; Moby Dick
-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

bgahl@pitstop.West.Sun.COM (Robert Gahl) (08/11/89)

In article <9327@pwcs.UUCP> royf@pwcs. (Roy Forsstrom) writes:
>I have a Radio Shack model 100 laptop that has outlived its usefulness.
>
>Running forth would extend its life by putting it to work in some
>of the controller projects I have sitting around.
>
>Does anyone know of a PD or not-too-expensive port to this machine?
>8085 assembler code, Intel hex or other useful form would be appreciated.

I converted CP/M MVP Forth to the Tandy Model 100 (and the NEC unit as
well) with major assistance from Glen Haydon.  This stuff is available
(or use to be) at Mt.View Press in Mountain View, CA.  It comes on
cassette, and it has been quite a while since I used/worked on it.

Good Luck,

Bob