[comp.lang.forth] RTX 2001A data sheets available

koopman@a.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Philip Koopman) (10/20/89)

RTX 2001A data sheets (the newer, better RTX 2000 variant
without the hardware multiplier) are now available.
To get one, call 1-800-4-HARRIS, ext. 1288.  This data
sheet is a fairly complete description of the chip
and instruction set.

  Phil Koopman                koopman@greyhound.ece.cmu.edu   Arpanet
  2525A Wexford Run Rd.
  Wexford, PA  15090
Senior Scientist at Harris Semiconductor.
I don't speak for them, and they don't speak for me.

BARTHO@CGEUGE54.BITNET (PAUL BARTHOLDI) (10/28/89)

> RTX 2001A data sheets (the newer, better RTX 2000 variant
> without the hardware multiplier) are now available.
> To get one, call 1-800-4-HARRIS, ext. 1288.  ...
>
>  Phil Koopman                koopman@greyhound.ece.cmu.edu   Arpanet

Could you also give us the postal address of Harris responsible for the 2001A ?
Thank you !            Paul Bartholdi, Geneva, Switzerland

koopman@a.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Philip Koopman) (10/29/89)

In article <8910290128.AA04970@jade.berkeley.edu>, BARTHO@CGEUGE54.BITNET (PAUL BARTHOLDI) writes:
> > RTX 2001A data sheets (the newer, better RTX 2000 variant
> > without the hardware multiplier) are now available.
> > To get one, call 1-800-4-HARRIS, ext. 1288.  ...
> Could you also give us the postal address of Harris responsible for the 2001A ?
> Thank you !            Paul Bartholdi, Geneva, Switzerland

Strangely, there was no mailing address for Harris Sales!
But, I have an address for Harris RTX Marketing, which is perhaps
a more direct route anyway:

Harris Semiconductor
RTX Marketing
P.O. Box 883,  MS 62A-021
Melbourne, FL  32902-0883
USA

Also, European sales office phone is Bruxelles  32 2 246 21 11

  Phil Koopman                koopman@greyhound.ece.cmu.edu   Arpanet
  2525A Wexford Run Rd.
  Wexford, PA  15090
Senior Scientist at Harris Semiconductor.
Did you know that RTX is a registered trademark?  They make me put this in.