[comp.lang.forth] BUILD THE WORLD'S LARGEST

files@willett.UUCP (Mailed File Repository) (12/20/89)

 Date: 12-19-89 (01:03)              Number: 1470 (Echo)
   To: DENNIS RUFFER                 Refer#: 1439
 From: GENE LEFAVE                     Read: NO
 Subj: BUILD THE WORLD'S LARGEST     Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 DR>Gene, it is not that Forth, Inc. is unable to provide an answer to your
 DR>question, but rather that there is no industry standard way to determine
how

 Dennis,  thanks for the reply.  I suspected that that was the reason
 so that's why I asked the question here.   FORTH Inc has never
 pretended to be a source for answers to questions regarding other
 operating systems.   Moving a large program from a simple native
 mode 68K polyFORTH to the 386 Dos enviornment is a somewhat
 frustrating task. (Complicated by new enhancments of course!)
 But I am making some progress.

 Gene
 ---
  ~ EZ-Reader 1.13 ~

GEnie@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (12/21/89)

 Date: 12-19-89 (01:03)              Number: 1470 (Echo)
   To: DENNIS RUFFER                 Refer#: 1439
 From: GENE LEFAVE                     Read: NO
 Subj: BUILD THE WORLD'S LARGEST     Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 DR>Gene, it is not that Forth, Inc. is unable to provide an answer to your
 DR>question, but rather that there is no industry standard way to determine
how

 Dennis  thanks for the reply.  I suspected that that was the reason
 so that's why I asked the question here.   FORTH Inc has never
 pretended to be a source for answers to questions regarding other
 operating systems.   Moving a large program from a simple native
 mode 68K polyFORTH to the 386 Dos enviornment is a somewhat
 frustrating task. (Complicated by new enhancments of course!)
 But I am making some progress.

 Gene
 ---
  ~ EZ-Reader 1.13 ~
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated program.
Report problems to: 'uunet!willett!dwp' or 'willett!dwp@gateway.sei.cmu.edu'