[comp.lang.forth] F-PC 3.50 and simtel20

jhl@frith.egr.msu.edu (01/03/90)

Before I run up my long distance bill from calling the East Coast Forth
Board, will F-PC 3.50 be available in the near future on simtel20.arpa?

j				|%|John Lawitzke, Dale Computer Corp., R&D
Inquiring minds just wondering. |%|Internet: jhl@frith.egr.msu.edu

dwp@vega.fac.cs.cmu.edu (Doug Philips) (01/03/90)

John Lawitzke writes:
>Before I run up my long distance bill from calling the East Coast Forth
>Board, will F-PC 3.50 be available in the near future on simtel20.arpa?

John,

	I'm working on getting it there.  I had thought I'd be able to
do it before I left for the my holiday vacation, but I ran into some
political snags regarding formats (.ARC vs. .ZIP) which are now worked
out.  I'm hoping to get back into the swing in the next day or two.
That means hopefully by the weekend the files will be at SIMTEL20.  I
have no idea how long it takes Keith.Petersen to arrange for them to
be available.  If you can hang on for another couple of days it'll be
out of my hands.

		-Doug

P.S.  Normally this would come out from willett.UUCP, but I saw it
here first and wanted to get an answer out.