[comp.lang.forth] RAPIDFILE

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (01/05/90)

 Date: 12-21-89 (20:57)              Number: 2699 (Echo)
   To: R. WILLIAMSON                 Refer#: NONE
 From: ZAFAR ESSAK                     Read: NO
 Subj: RAPIDFILE                     Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 Your reference to Ashton-Tate's large Forth project RapidFile had me
 wondering if the 30,000+ lines of code includes the Forth system with
 or without metacompiler.  Do you know the answer to this?

 As for Ashton-Tate with principals selling off their shares it does
 leave you wondering where the company is heading.
 ---
  * Via Qwikmail 2.01

 NET/Mail : British Columbia Forth Board - Burnaby BC - (604)434-5886
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated program.
Report problems to: 'uunet!willett!dwp' or 'willett!dwp@gateway.sei.cmu.edu'

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (01/05/90)

 Date: 12-24-89 (00:34)              Number: 2708 (Echo)
   To: ZAFAR ESSAK                   Refer#: 2699
 From: SYSOP (ECFB/SHIFRIN)            Read: NO
 Subj: RAPIDFILE                     Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 ZE>Your reference to Ashton-Tate's large Forth project RapidFile had me
 ZE>wondering if the 30,000+ lines of code includes the Forth system with
 ZE>or without metacompiler.  Do you know the answer to this?

 I'm not sure what your 30 kLOCs reference is, but RapidFile was
 programmed in a customized version of MMSForth.
 ---
  * QDeLuxe 1.10 #214s
-----