[comp.lang.forth] CAPSLOCK

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (01/05/90)

 Date: 12-31-89 (19:10)              Number: 56 (Echo)
   To: DARRYL BIECH                  Refer#: 53
 From: JACK BROWN                      Read: NO
 Subj: CAPSLOCK                      Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 DB>... by the way, there must be more information about robots out there!
 DB>The Pacific Northwest being the hotbed that it is for computing and
 DB>electronics!

 Just the other day in the Vancouver Sun Newspaper I saw a report that a
 number of Vancouver based  Marine related companies were forming a
 cosortium to do research on underwater marine robotics.  They will be
 based at the Burnaby Discovery Park.  I cannot find the original news
 story so I don't know if they mean the Discovery Park beside BCIT or the
 one by SFU.    I'll wander across the street next week and see if I can
 find them.
 ---
  * QDeLuxe 1.01 #260s

 NET/Mail : British Columbia Forth Board - Burnaby BC - (604)434-5886
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated program.
Report problems to: 'uunet!willett!dwp' or 'willett!dwp@gateway.sei.cmu.edu'