[comp.lang.forth] Writing a Forth Interpreter

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (01/13/90)

Category 18,  Topic 10
Message 3         Fri Jan 12, 1990
D.RUFFER [Dennis]            at 01:02 EST

The information I have for Dr. Ting is this:

        Dr. C.H. Ting
        Offete Enterprises
        1306 South B St.
        San Mateo, CA  94402
        (408) 432-4629

He also has some very good documentation on F-PC and a whole series on the
Novix chip which has extended to include the Harris RTX.

DaR

-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated process.
Report problems to: 'uunet!willett!dwp' or 'willett!dwp@gateway.sei.cmu.edu'

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (01/17/90)

 Date: 01-15-90 (10:19)              Number: 24 (Echo)
   To: GARY-S                        Refer#: 20
 From: JERRY SHIFRIN                   Read: NO
 Subj: CUSTOM CALCULATORS            Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 GS>  I would like to produce (for a client) a single-application handheld
 GS>calculator. Screen size and memory are not important issues yet. What I
 GS>would like to know is if the major calculator manufacturers contract for
 GS>such special, non-in-house applications or are there other 'foundry' type
 GS>companies out there for such production.

 I don't know how difficult it might be to find custom
 programming, but I'd suggest you get in touch with Edutronics at
 714-582-2637 in Laguna Niguel, Calif. They carry a comprehensive
 line of hand-held calculators and computers and can probably put
 you in touch with whatever else you need.

 Of course, if you got the bucks, there are now at least three
 manufacturers of PC compatible hand-held computers, Atari,
 Poquet, and CMT.
 ---
  * QDeLuxe 1.10 #214s
-----