From: fischer@bimacs.BITNET (Yitzy Fischer)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.arabic
Subject: Re: Islamic info.
Date: 12 Feb 90 14:23:40 GMT

allahu akbar is also shouted by moslim murderers when killing innocent
civilians in Israel or throughout the world.

Yitzy
| Internet:  fischer@bimacs.biu.ac.il                                ^      |
| Bitnet:    fischer@bimacs (also s68606@barilvm)                 __/_\__   |
| Arpa:      fischer%bimacs.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu                \/   \/   |
| Csnet:     fischer%bimacs.bitnet%wiscvm.wisc.edu@csnet-relay    /\   /\   |
| Uucp:      {mcvax,seismo}!humus!bimacs!fischer                  --\-/--   |