[comp.lang.forth] Harris RTX contest

mcintyre@turing.cs.rpi.edu (David McIntyre) (03/23/90)

Has anyone heard positively or negatively about their RTX Design Contest
entry?  The entries are supposed to be judged on a revolving basis, so
early entries ought to be hearing soon, no?

				-Dave

Dave "mr question" McIntyre     |      "....say you're thinking about a plate
mcintyre@turing.cs.rpi.edu      |       of shrimp.....and someone says to
office : 518-276-8633		|	you 'plate,' or 'shrimp'......"

jax@well.sf.ca.us (Jack J. Woehr) (03/25/90)

mcintyre@turing.cs.rpi.edu (David McIntyre) writes:

>Has anyone heard positively or negatively about their RTX Design Contest
>entry?  The entries are supposed to be judged on a revolving basis, so
>early entries ought to be hearing soon, no?

	Harris is Good People ... however, they suffer from Big
Corporation-itis in some respects. Patience, my friend, we are *all* panting
and chomping at the bit for our RTX2001A's ...

=jax=