[comp.lang.forth] Re^2: Forth Blocks <-> ASCII files

skip@rafos.UUCP (Skip Carter) (04/11/90)

In article <662@tuura.UUCP>, risto@tuura.UUCP (Risto Lankinen) writes:
> How funny it is, that all the programs converting Forth files from
> block structure to ASCII have been written in C ... :->
>
> ( I have nothing whatsoever against either language, but the previous
> fact makes me somewhat  amused considering the 'religious' wars that
> occasionally rise on c.l.f/.c ... )

	As the original poster of the request, I should respond.  I did
indeed get several programs written in C (around a half a dozen, some of
which were posted).  But Mitch Bradley sent me a copy of FORTH code to
do the same thing.
	At least I didn't get any Fortran versions :-) (Don't even
think about it, you've got better things to do with your time !)

--
Skip Carter			UUCP:	uunet!rafos!skip
School of Oceanography	    INTERNET:   skip@rafos!uunet.uu.net