[comp.lang.forth] ForthNet posts

dwp@willett.UUCP (Doug Philips) (06/04/90)

In <18064.9005272308@dsl.eng.cam.ac.uk>, tpm@engineering.cambridge.ac.UK (tim marsland) writes:

> me too!  i confess that i can't quite follow comp.lang.forth at present,
> since it seems to be a repost of some other bb, but i'm glad you asked
> that question.

Comp.lang.forth currently carries "ForthNet."  Thomas Rolfs just recently
posted about his OLIS server.  You can find out more about ForthNet from
OLIS.  If you have difficulties getting through, or if your site has
expired the OLIS messages, drop me a note at one of the addresses below and
I'll send them along (this goes for anyone, not just Tim).

The ForthNet messages that are ported to comp.lang.forth all come from
the user "ForthNet@willett.UUCP".  This was done so that those who don't
wish to see the ForthNet posts can avoid messages from that address.
For example, if you use rn you can filter ForthNet posts out with:
	 /^From: ForthNet@willett/h:j

-Doug

---
Preferred: willett!dwp@hobbes.cert.sei.cmu.edu OR ...!sei!willett!dwp