[comp.lang.forth] Forth Interest Group Spanish Chapter

Marcos_de_la_Puerta_Borja%EUSKOM.SPRITEL.ES@SCFVM.GSFC.NASA.GOV (07/03/90)

Date: Mon,  2 Jul 90 19:41 +0100
From: Marcos_de_la_Puerta_Borja@euskom.spritel.es
Subject: Forth Interest Group Spanish Chapter
To: FIGI-L@SCFVM.bitnet

    This note is addressed to Spanish people using the Forth language, or
interested in it.

    A Spanish FIG chapter is in works. Anyone who has not yet contacted me,
and wants to be included, can contact me through:
m_d_l_p_b@euskom.spritel.es
Borja Marcos
Alangoeta, 11, 1o izq.
48990 - Algorta (Vizcaya)
Tel - (94) 4696653 (from 22 Spanish time)

Marcos_de_la_Puerta_Borja@euskom.spritel.es (07/03/90)