[comp.lang.forth] Help Need!!

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (02/03/90)

 Date: 02-02-90 (01:22)              Number: 2841 (Echo)
   To: ALL                           Refer#: NONE
 From: MARTIN ROWLAND                  Read: (N/A)
 Subj: CANON CAT                     Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 I am interested in obtaining the documentation on the Forth used
 in the Canon Cat that was built by Information Appliance.
 They are no longer in buisness.  If anyone has a current address for
 John Bumgarner he was my last point of contact.
 Leave a message here.  I'll check back.
 thanks
 Martin
 ps Does anyone know if they built the portable that was mentioned in the
 Real time conference last year?  And where I can get one?
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated process.
Report problems to: 'uunet!willett!dwp' or 'willett!dwp@gateway.sei.cmu.edu'

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (02/07/90)

 Date: 02-02-90 (10:37)              Number: 2850 (Echo)
   To: MARTIN ROWLAND                Refer#: 2841
 From: JERRY SHIFRIN                   Read: NO
 Subj: CANON CAT                     Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 MR>I am interested in obtaining the documentation on the Forth used
 MR>in the Canon Cat that was built by Information Appliance.

 The only place I've seen anything written up on this has been in
 the East Tenn. FIG newsletter where several of the guys bought
 discounted Cats. Their newsletter mentioins its tForth and
 various goodies.

 You might want to give Norm Smith a call at (I think)
 615-576-2276 or Richard Secrist at 615-574-4650.
 ---
  * QDeLuxe 1.10 #214s
-----

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (07/13/90)

 Date: 07-11-90 (15:51)              Number: 439 (Echo)
   To: ALL                           Refer#: 411
 From: MATTHIAS GIWER                  Read: (N/A)
 Subj: FORTH COMPUTER                Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 I am looking for information on the "Forth Computer". As in,what
 companys are selling them and,if avaliable,the cost. And,some
 information on the abilitys of it. Like,MIPS,what it is sold with,what
 can be done with it after it is bought,etc..
 I am very interested in this.
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated process.
Report problems to: uunet!willett!dwp or willett!dwp@hobbes.cert.sei.cmu.edu