[comp.lang.forth] Dash, Find Associates

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (08/03/90)

 Date: 07-28-90 (08:55)              Number: 3591 (Echo)
   To: ALL                           Refer#: NONE
 From: KAY KREISLE                     Read: (N/A)
 Subj: -FIND                         Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 I have a quick question.  A few years ago, there was an organization
 called (I think) -find.  I think it was in Texas and it's purpose was to
 find jobs for Forth programmers.  Since I'm and unemployed Forth
 programmer who is going to have to resort to <yuk> learning c to find a
 job I'd appreciate any information anyone might have on this
 organization.
     Thanks!
 ---
  ~ Via ProDoor 3.3R [Tool Shop Node 2]

 NET/Mail : The Tool Shop - Phoenix AZ - (602) 279-2673
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated process.
Report problems to: uunet!willett!dwp or willett!dwp@hobbes.cert.sei.cmu.edu

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (08/03/90)

Category 11,  Topic 27
Message 5         Thu Aug 02, 1990
D.RUFFER [Dennis]            at 22:21 EDT

Re: KAY KREISLE

 > I have a quick question.  A few years ago, there was an
 > organization called (I think) -find.  I think it was in Texas and
 > it's purpose was to find jobs for Forth programmers.

Kay, that organization has been bought out and is now being run in Rochester,
New York.  Here is there address:

        Dash, Find Associates
        70 Elmwood Avenue
        Rochester, NY  14611
        (716) 235-0168
        (716) 328-6426 FAX

In case you don't recognize the address, our friend Larry Forsley (of JFAR and
Rochester Forth Conference fame) is the one who bought it.

Good luck on the job hunting.   DaR
-----