[comp.lang.forth] Urgent Request

apengell@derby.axion.bt.co.uk (alan pengelly) (08/07/90)

 I need to get some info on suppliers of FORTH in the UK ( its for a IBM
PC). Information
on cost would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

koopman@a.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Philip Koopman) (08/08/90)

In article <1990Aug7.143420.10473@axion.bt.co.uk>, apengell@derby.axion.bt.co.uk (alan pengelly) writes:
>  I need to get some info on suppliers of FORTH in the UK ( its for a IBM
> PC). Information
> on cost would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

MPE is a well known vendor in the UK.  They have a 34-page catalog for
hardware and software.  The product you are probably interested in
is Modular Forth v 2.36 at L 525.00 (sorry, no pound key).
Telephone 0703 631441.
133 Hill Lane, Shirley
Southampton, SO1  5AF

  Phil Koopman                koopman@greyhound.ece.cmu.edu   Arpanet
  2525A Wexford Run Rd.
  Wexford, PA  15090
Senior scientist at Harris Semiconductor, and adjunct professor at CMU.
I don't speak for them, and they don't speak for me.