[net.movies] _Sheena_: should it remain on "the worst movies ever list"?

barth@tellab1.UUCP (Barth Richards) (10/22/85)

In article <1540@uwmacc.UUCP> ejnorman@uwmacc.UUCP (Eric Norman) writes:

[hook this line, you sinker]

>>Mike Browne suggested that "Sheena" be taken off the list because of the
>>scene where Ted Wass meets Sheena ("Who are you?" "I... (tossing her head
>>back) am Sheena!"). But I will continue to carry the movie on the list
>>until I get further supporting evidence that others found this scene
>
>I vote for its removal also.  Remember the scene where he's riding
>behind her on the horse and comments "Gee, your hair smells terrific"
>(or something like that); remember the idiotic shampoo named "Gee
>Your Hair Smells Terrific" (or something like that) and its idiotic
>commercials?

Yes, I do!

>Furthermore, how can anyone fail to see the beauty in mobilization
>of an air-force squadron of FLAMINGOS?

I certianly agree. _Sheena_ is one of the all-time classics of cinema.

>"Remember; this is just an exhibition; please, no wagering."
>		-- David Letterman

The above line is copyrighted by, and is a Registered Trade Mark of _Late Night
With David Letterman - A Carson, Inc. Production_ and cannot be used without
the expressed written consent of me, my staff lawyers, Mr. Carson, and my dog
Bob. Obtaining this permission usually involves the transfer of enormous
quantities of money in the form of licensing fees and........aw, what the heck.
Go ahead and use it.

		Sincerely yours,

		David Letterman