[comp.lang.forth] Forth in periodicals

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (07/05/90)

Category 18,  Topic 35
Message 4         Wed Jul 04, 1990
GARY-S                       at 07:02 EDT

 In a message dwp@willett.UUCP (Doug Philips)
                   <1267.UUL1.3#5129@willett.UUCP> writes:

 >>  Response by Gary Smith:
 >>>I believe it will be quite impressive. Those who read 'THe Comp Journal'
 >First, MicroCornucopia didn't die last year.  It did a couple of months
 >ago.  But, would someone please post or email to me the address / phone
 >number for 'The Computer Journal'?  Do they have Forth columns very
 >frequently?

    The Computer Journal
    190 Sullivan Crossroad
    Columbia Falls, MT  59912
      voice:   (406) 257-9119

  Again, this is a grass-roots periodical, meaning nothing is cast in stone,
  but also meaning there isn't a canned corporate review for techno-weenies.
  Usually TCJ has a Forth goodie in Bill Kilber's column and every-other month
  features Dave Weinstein's "Forth Column".

        gars@glsrk
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated process.
Report problems to: uunet!willett!dwp or willett!dwp@hobbes.cert.sei.cmu.edu

ForthNet@willett.pgh.pa.us (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (08/27/90)

Category 18,  Topic 35
Message 6         Fri Aug 24, 1990
GARY-S                       at 07:50 EDT

 In article: <1990Aug22.184726.13225@cbnewsh.att.com> (robert.switzer)writes:

 >>  Thanks again, Gary. I hadn't heard about The Computer Journal,
 >
 >I missed this somehow.  Where do I get a hold of TCJ?

      Rob, this was with reference to a grassroots publication called 'The
      Computer Journal' that is cast in much the same mold as 'original'
      "Dr. Dobb's <running light without overbyte>', and 'MicroCornucopia'.
          The Computer Journal
          190 Sullivan Crossroad
          Columbia Falls, MT  59912
  Gary
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated process.
Report problems to: uunet!willett!dwp or dwp@willett.pgh.pa.us