[comp.lang.forth] A Telecom Project

ForthNet@willett.pgh.pa.us (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (09/12/90)

 Date: 09-09-90 (09:58)              Number: 1682 (Echo)
   To: ALL                           Refer#: NONE
 From: MATTHIAS GIWER                  Read: (N/A)
 Subj: TERM PROGRAM FOR F83.         Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 I really need info on writing Term programs for an IBM 8086 in F83.
 Or could someone recommend some code that I could look up?
 Help!
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated process.
Report problems to: uunet!willett!dwp or dwp@willett.pgh.pa.us

ForthNet@willett.pgh.pa.us (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (09/13/90)

Category 17,  Topic 2
Message 4         Wed Sep 12, 1990
D.RUFFER [Dennis]            at 00:30 EDT

Re: MATTHIAS GIWER

 > I really need info on writing Term programs for an IBM 8086 in
 > F83.

Someplace around you should be able to find my PFM code.  It is written for
polyFORTH, but I translated it from F83 so it should translate back fairly
easily.  I don't know which BBS system you are coming in under, but on GEnie,
there is a whole Bulletin Board category dedicated to the yet unfinished
project.  I've also talked about it (in F83 no less) in one of the FIGGY BARs
last year some time.  Let me know if you can't find the information and I'll
look for some more specific references for you.

DaR
-----