[comp.lang.forth] Message to Lance Collins.

rdt154k@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au (mr n benci) (10/09/90)

A quick message to Lance collins. I post it here as i have no access to
Forthnet (sp?).

In article <1826.UUL1.3#5129@willett.pgh.pa.us> you write:

> Date: 10-04-90 (20:44)              Number: 3951
>   To: JACK WOEHR                    Refer#: NONE
> From: LANCE COLLINS                   Read: NO
> Subj: 8051 FORTH                    Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE
>
> Yesterday I received a copy of 'Embedded Controller Forth' by William
> Payne (Acedemic Press).  I have only glanced at it so far as there are
> 527 pages of fairly fine print.  Two thirds of the book are source
> code appendices.  So there is now a VERY comprehensive public domain
> 8051 Forth.
>
> The book says on page xiv
> "Disk copies of all the software included in this book and additional
> FORTH documentation are available from participating 8051 family
> hardware vendors."
>
> Can anyone out there convert this statement into a specific procedure
> for obtaining the source on disk?
>
> Lance

Hi, could you PLEASE send me details as to how to obtain the book. Either
by mail or by phone. Muchos thanks in advance. We are FORTH starved here
in Oz.

* Nino Benci. 			      * Confucious say			     *
* Monash University, Caulfield Campus * 'Never stand alone against           *
* Physics Department		      * against ignorance'		     *
* 900 Dandenong Rd, Caulfield East    *				             *
* VIC, 3145. Tel (03) 573 2355/2519   *				             *
* Australia			      *                                      *
* email oz: rdt154k@monu6.cc.monash.oz.au				     *
* email world: rdt154k%monu6.cc.monash.edu.au@uunet.uu.net		     *