[comp.lang.forth] About a Hypertext Screens Reply

UNBCIC@BRFAPESP.BITNET (10/16/90)

> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 90 01:01:16 GMT
> From: Mark Carroll <cis.udel.edu@LOUIE.UDEL.EDU>
> Subject: Re: Files VS Blocks, a compromise
> (cetera) I still want more from the
> language: I want to be able to have a module export more than one word,
> I want data structures, etc. But the basic model is wonderful. (et cetera)

Try to find a file called OO4TH21. It's an interesting OOP extension to Forth,
but it cames with auxiliary files with code for data structures, module export,
and other goodies. It's for F-PC, so the source is in text files. But maybe you
can find other versions: you need translate only two files to
translate the whole system for other Forths.

                              (8-DCS)