[comp.lang.forth] Zilog Super8 & 4th

wbrown@beva.bev.lbl.gov (Bill Brown) (12/08/90)

The November "Embeded Systems Programming" has an interesting article
about Forth.  One product mentioned is the Z8 chip with Forth in rom.

The company mentioned is "Inner Access Corp" which is a new one on me.
Are they still in business,are the Forth products available, and could
someone provide a pointer such as current address, phone#, net address,
or whatever?

By the way, the article didn't mention the Rockwell 65RF11-65F11 chip-set
which is another implementation of FIG_Forth.  As far as I know the parts
are still available, altho I haven't looked for quite a while.

							-bill
							wlbrown@lbl.gov

Disclaimer:  These opinions are my own and have nothing to do with the
    official policy or management of L.B.L, who probably couldn't care
    less about employees who play with trains.

jax@well.sf.ca.us (Jack J. Woehr) (12/09/90)

wbrown@beva.bev.lbl.gov (Bill Brown) writes:

>The November "Embeded Systems Programming" has an interesting article
>about Forth.  One product mentioned is the Z8 chip with Forth in rom.

>The company mentioned is "Inner Access Corp" which is a new one on me.

	Inner Access Corporation
	P.O. Box 888
	Belmont CA 94002
	(415) 591-8295
	FAX: (415) 598-9671

>By the way, the article didn't mention the Rockwell 65RF11-65F11 chip-set
>which is another implementation of FIG_Forth.  As far as I know the parts
>are still available, altho I haven't looked for quite a while.

	*Think* that's not supported any more, but don't quote.

 <jax@well.{UUCP,sf.ca.us} ><  Member, >        /// ///\\\    \\\  ///
 <well!jax@lll-winken.arpa >< X3J14 TC >       /// ///  \\\    \\\///
 <JAX on GEnie             >< for ANS  > \\\  /// ///====\\\   ///\\\
 <SYSOP RCFB (303) 278-0364><  Forth   >  \\\/// ///      \\\ ///  \\\