[comp.lang.forth] Forth on the Motorola 68000 family.

ForthNet@willett.UUCP (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (07/13/90)

 Date: 07-11-90 (03:39)              Number: 3486 (Echo)
   To: DENNIS RUFFER                 Refer#: 3478
 From: GENE LEFAVE                     Read: NO
 Subj: 68020 INTERRUPT CODE          Status: PUBLIC MESSAGE

 Re: Dennis Ruffer

 DR>You asked for the 68020 interrupt code.It was only 1 block so here it is.
 DR>I'll leave it as an excersise to figure out what it does. :-)

 Your's wouldn't work on 68010's also.  Here's my version. It uses a slightly
 different method.   You might want to figure out how it works.  8-)

  0    ( Exception traps, M68010 or M68020)         ( 10JUL90, GEL)
  1 VARIABLE  SPURIOUS      HEX
  2 : PC ( a c a -a)  CR SWAP  03FF AND 4 /
  3       DUP 3 > IF  ." Exception #" SWAP DROP  ELSE
  4           2 = IF  ." Bus "  ELSE ." Address " THEN
  5    ." error accessing "   2+ ?  ." , PC="  THEN ;
  6 HERE   ] CR PC .  ." I=" . SPACE 1 ABORT" trapped" [
  7
  8 ASSEMBLER HERE   R )+ D0 W. MOV    D0 MTSR
  9    I S -) MOV   R )+ S -) MOV   R )+ D0 W. MOV
 10       D0 S -) MOV   R S -) MOV    SWAP # I MOV   NEXT
 11    DUP 2 EXCEPTION  DUP 3 EXCEPTION  ( bus and address)   24 @
 12    SWAP 4 EXCEPTION  10 14 50 MOVE ( rest of exceptions)
 13    24 !  ( restore monitor trace vector)
 14 DECIMAL
 15 ASSEMBLER BEGIN 1 #Q SPURIOUS AB ADD   RTE   24 EXCEPTION

 ---
  ~ EZ-Reader 1.13 ~
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated process.
Report problems to: uunet!willett!dwp or willett!dwp@hobbes.cert.sei.cmu.edu

ForthNet@willett.pgh.pa.us (ForthNet articles from GEnie) (12/12/90)

Category 3,  Topic 4
Message 47        Mon Dec 10, 1990
W.FEDERICI                   at 21:04 PST

If you want a conventional Forth assembler, there are several 68000 Forth-83
implementations derived from the Laxen & Perry F83 model which include a
somewhat limited but quite portable assembler; I've just uploaded my own Atari
ST port of F83, which should be available for downloading shortly as file
STP1.ARC.  I expect to eventually upload a similar 32-bit version.

[ When this file shows up in the library listings there will be another
  post in which you'll have a chance to ask for a uuencoded email copy.
  -dwp]
-----
This message came from GEnie via willett through a semi-automated process.
Report problems to: dwp@willett.pgh.pa.us or uunet!willett!dwp