[comp.lang.forth] My RTX screwdriver!

mcintyre@turing.cs.rpi.edu (David McIntyre) (12/13/90)

Now that the Harris people are going to dump RTX, I bet my little
"RTX Real Time Express" pocket screwdriver is going to become a real
collectors item!

Strangely enough, they only sent it to me about a month ago, which is
after their decision...

				-Dave

Dave "mr question" McIntyre          |    "....say you're thinking about a plate
mcintyre@turing.cs.rpi.edu           |     of shrimp.....and someone says to
office : 518-276-8633                |     you 'plate,' or 'shrimp'......"

john@mintaka.mlb.semi.harris.com (John M. Blasik) (12/13/90)

mcintyre@turing.cs.rpi.edu a.k.a. David McIntyre writes:
>Now that the Harris people are going to dump RTX, I bet my little
>"RTX Real Time Express" pocket screwdriver is going to become a real
>collectors item!
>
>Strangely enough, they only sent it to me about a month ago, which is
>after their decision...

They were probably just cleaning out some desks and came across
a cache of them.

-- john