[net.movies] Return of the Jedi Video

armstron@sjuvax.UUCP (L. Armstrong) (10/15/85)

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESS ***

	I heard on the radio a couple of days ago that "The Return of the Jedi"
was coming out on video soon. (I.e., before the end of the year.)

	Is this true?

	Does anyone know more specificly when, and if so, how much it will
cost?

						Thanx,
							Len

--

NAME		Len Armstrong
UUCP		{astrovax | bpa | burdvax | allegra }!sjuvax!armstron

brown@nicmad.UUCP (10/22/85)

In article <2385@sjuvax.UUCP> armstron@sjuvax.UUCP (L. Armstrong) writes:
>*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESS ***
>
>	I heard on the radio a couple of days ago that "The Return of the Jedi"
>was coming out on video soon. (I.e., before the end of the year.)
>
>	Is this true?
>
>	Does anyone know more specificly when, and if so, how much it will
>cost?

Dateline: Oct 26, 1985  Billboard

Release date is listed as February 25, 1986.  CBS/Fox Video  $79.95 list.
--

Mr. Video   {seismo!uwvax!|!decvax|!ihnp4}!nicmad!brown

jeanne@ucla-cs.UUCP (10/25/85)

In article <2385@sjuvax.UUCP> armstron@sjuvax.UUCP (L. Armstrong) writes:
>	I heard on the radio a couple of days ago that "The Return
>       of the Jedi" was coming out on video soon. (I.e., before
>       the end of the year.)
>
>	Is this true?
>
>	Does anyone know more specificly when, and if so, how much it
>       will cost?

The latest word is that "The Return of the Jedi"
videocassette will be released on February 25.  No
price info yet.

Jeanne Douglas
UCLA Computer Science
(jeanne@LOCUS.UCLA.EDU)