[net.movies] "Alabama's Ghost" - Questions

hhs@hou2h.UUCP (H.SHARP) (10/26/85)

I saw this movie a fairly long time ago ( 10 years).
It was pretty bad, but it was funny and had some interesting parts.
The main scene I remember is a gang of vampires riding Harleys
over the sand dunes in Southern California in broad daylight
attacking a group of people.  A wizard stands on a stage and
shoots at them with some kind of magic wand.  Has anyone
else seen this or know anything about it?  I wouldn't mind
seeing it again.  Please mail responses if you can.

Thanks,
Chip.

Subject: "Alabama's Ghost" - Questions
Newsgroups: net.movie