[comp.lang.forth] Distant Drums -- USSR

koopman@a.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Philip Koopman) (02/09/91)

Does anyone out there know how to help this fellow?
I'm not net.expert enough to figure out if there is
a way for him to post directly.  However, I've offered
to post for him items he e-mails to me.

  Phil Koopman                koopman@greyhound.ece.cmu.edu   Internet
  2525A Wexford Run Rd.
  Wexford, PA  15090
*** this space for rent ***

From demos!iias.spb.su!igor@fuug.fi Sat Feb  9 04:35:04 1991
To: koopman@greyhound.ece.cmu.edu
From: igor@iias.spb.su (Igor Agamirzian)
Date: Sat,  9 Feb 91 09:50:50 +0300 (MSK)
Subject: Re: [NEWS] Re: TOS in a CPU register

Thank you very much for the proposal to post my message to comp.lang.forth.
If you suppose that it will be interesting for the readers, you can do it.
Really I entered USENET only 10 days ago, and I'm working with it not
directly, but through a local listserver in Moscow (I myself live in
Leningrad, USSR). In the instruction on our local listserver it is written
that "postage to the USENET is not implemented yet" (???), so I do not know,
how to post a message to comp.lang.forth, while I'm sure that it is possible.
Can't you give me an instruction (Internet address, mainly) how to do it?
--
-- Igor Agamirzian

Office: +7(812)350-2523    Home: +7(812)314-6055    Fax: +7(812)217-5105
Address: 37 Rackova Str. # 4, Leningrad 191011 U.S.S.R.