[comp.lang.forth] Forth for Intel 80c196

mpeter@bernina.ethz.ch (Martin Peter) (02/19/91)

for a small micro computer project i am using the Intel
80C196 processor. I would be nice to be able to program it
in Forth.
Is there somewhere a Forth for the 80C196 around ?

I was informed, that may be on GEnie there is one, BUT what
is GEnie ? Can I access it from the internet ?

Thanks for any help

martin

jax@well.sf.ca.us (Jack J. Woehr) (02/22/91)

mpeter@bernina.ethz.ch (Martin Peter) writes:

>for a small micro computer project i am using the Intel
>80C196 processor. I would be nice to be able to program it
>in Forth.
>Is there somewhere a Forth for the 80C196 around ?
>martin

	Martin, my company, Vesta Technology Inc., sells a single
board computer based on the 80196KB/KC with Forth on board. Email
me an address and I will mail you a catalog. No, we do not sell
the Forth separately, but the combo is quite inexpensive, especially
in quantity.
--
 <jax@well.{UUCP,sf.ca.us} ><  Member, >        /// ///\\\    \\\  ///
 <well!jax@lll-winken.arpa >< X3J14 TC >       /// ///  \\\    \\\///