[comp.lang.forth] ANSI draft in Postscript?

mondomon@athena.mit.edu (Allan S. MacKinnon) (04/23/91)

Hi,

	Does anyone know where I can find the Forth ANSI draft in
Postscript format?

						-Allan MacKinnon

juha@lne.kth.se (Juha Sarlin) (04/26/91)

In article <1991Apr22.224458.14032@athena.mit.edu> mondomon@athena.mit.edu
(Allan S. MacKinnon) writes:

> Does anyone know where I can find the Forth ANSI draft in
> Postscript format?

One version is now available on kth.se [130.237.72.201] in the file
/doc/Forth/basis15-ps.tar.Z.  Note that this is not an officially
approved version.  One error I've already noticed is that the b15body
is a few pages shorter than it's supposed to be, so most of the page
references are slightly incorrect.  The reason for this might be that
I generated the Postscript-files with Microsoft Word on a Mac instead
of a PC.  Also, the pages in b15annex are numbered starting with 1
instead of 120, as it should be according to the table of contents.
I might have introduced other typographical errors, so you should
consider ordering a paper copy if you want to get the "real thing".
--
Juha Sarlin   juha@elixir.lne.kth.se