[comp.lang.forth] Charlie Hitselberger: VAX Forthsim/VMS V3.2

gvrod@isuvax.iastate.edu (R Eldridge, VAX Systems) (04/27/91)

Sorry to have to post this to the entire group, but I am unable to get this
message to Charlie Hitselberger.  Charlie if you read this, I would like to
get your VAX Forthsim/VMS v3.2. In a previous posting, Charlie said that he
would mail this out to anyone who asked. TK50 is fine.

mail to:

Rod Eldridge
291 Durham Center
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011
(515)294--7498

If anyone has this forth available via anonymous FTP, I could get it that
way as well.

Thanks,

rod eldridge             gvrod@isuvax.bitnet or gvrod@isuvax.iastate.edu
iowa state university    (515)294-7498

gvrod@isuvax.iastate.edu (R Eldridge, VAX Systems) (04/30/91)

>	Hi folks,
>
>	I don't know where Charlie Hitselberger got it from but I am the
>	author of the wonderfull VAX FORTHsim/VMS V3.2 system. This is a
>	"public forth" system in the way that I like to keep track of all
>	users. The kit is for the moment located on a VMS machine internal
>	here at DEC in sweden so you can't copy it over the net. But if someone
>	would like to have, you just have to post me a media (tape or tk*) and
>	I will be glad to copy it on the media and mail it back to you.
>
>	Regards,
>	Ralf Torzsok,
>	VAX FORTHsim/VMS Author.

Maybe I was confused and only thought that Charlie Hitselberger was the author.
Thanks Ralf, I'll try to get a tape to you this month.

I know that in the past, the DECUS-France group, for example, have submitted
software to the DECUS VAXSIG/LTSIG tapes. Maybe, if possible, you could also
submit your VAX FORTHsim/VMS system to the U.S. DECUS VAXSIG/LTSIG tapes?

torzsok@stkhlm.enet.dec.com (Ralf Torzsok) (04/30/91)

>Maybe I was confused and only thought that Charlie Hitselberger was the author.
>Thanks Ralf, I'll try to get a tape to you this month.

	I don't even know who Charlie Hitselberger is and how he got
	the kit...so I think someone just hand it over to him.

	If you have a kit and you would like to give it away to someone else,
	feel free to do it...but inform the person about that he wan't get
	any information or help with bug fixes etc. The only way for me
	to inform people of changes etc is to know where to locate the person.

	If you request the kit from me you will be added to a mailing list that
	will get all information etc.

	When you request the kit, please state if you would like the exe kit or
	a source kit only or a full kit or just the manuals or....

>I know that in the past, the DECUS-France group, for example, have submitted
>software to the DECUS VAXSIG/LTSIG tapes. Maybe, if possible, you could also
>submit your VAX FORTHsim/VMS system to the U.S. DECUS VAXSIG/LTSIG tapes?

	I will thing about it ;-)

	Regards,
	Ralf T.

S47852EF@ETSUACAD.BITNET (05/01/91)

>If anyone has this forth available via anonymous FTP, I could get it that
>way as well.

Or, failing that can E-mail UUENCODEd stuff, please do- we could use
a copy here (Upgrading to VMS 5.2...) and I'd bet SIMTEL20 would be
amenable to keeping a copy of this online for everyone else to DL
(Unless it's already there!   :>   )

Frank     <s47852ef@etsuacad.etsu.edu>