[comp.lang.forth] Dr. Dobb's Zen article

cmdrdata@gaudi.ced.berkeley.edu (Jung Oh) (05/16/91)

I read the FAQ stuff on the various dialects of forth; and I'm interested in
Zen by Martin Tracy.  I remember seeing a copy of an article from Dr. Dobbb's
about Zen.  Does anyone know which issue it was?  Else, is there some where
I can get more info about Zen?

tima@hls.com (05/18/91)

In article <1991May16.082035.8776@agate.berkeley.edu>, cmdrdata@gaudi.ced.berkeley.edu (Jung Oh) writes:
> I read the FAQ stuff on the various dialects of forth; and I'm interested in
> Zen by Martin Tracy.  I remember seeing a copy of an article from Dr. Dobbb's
> about Zen.  Does anyone know which issue it was?  Else, is there some where
> I can get more info about Zen?

There is a FORTH Interest Group Forum on Compuserve. If you (or someone you
know) has an account you can download ZEN and related utilities from the Forth
Library 1.

			Good luck,
			Tim Ames

cbbrowne@csi.uottawa.ca (Christopher Browne (055908)) (05/20/91)

In article <1991May16.082035.8776@agate.berkeley.edu>, cmdrdata@gaudi.ced.berkeley.edu (Jung Oh) writes:

> I read the FAQ stuff on the various dialects of forth; and I'm
>interested in Zen by Martin Tracy.  I remember seeing a copy of an
>article from Dr. Dobb's about Zen.  Does anyone know which issue it
>was?  Else, is there some where I can get more info about Zen?

The article was in the January 1990 issue of Doctor Dobb's Journal,
the issue on Embedded System Programming.  There will be a new version
of Zen coming REAL SOON NOW, with the coming of Basis 1.7.

Hope this is helpful.
--
Christopher Browne
cbbrowne@csi.uottawa.ca

REEVES@SLACVM.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU (Terry Reeves) (05/20/91)

OK, I'll admit it. I'm a social retard. What's FAQ?

                                      Terry W. Reeves

Disclaimer: The above are my opinions, and not those of SLAC, Stanford
University, the DOE, or the U.S. government.

P.S. I wonder if President Bush knows what FAQ means? Or horror of horrors,
     what if our VP does, and I don't. I might feel really stupid then.