[comp.lang.forth] Looking for <X> FORTH assembler source

dwp@willett.pgh.pa.us (Doug Philips) (06/25/91)

> From: sasrer@unx.sas.com (Rodney Radford)
> Subject: Looking for Z80 FORTH assembler source
> Date: 24 Jun 91 20:43:07 GMT
>
> I also have contacted the files.online archives for this group, but all I
> was able to obtain were binaries for various existing Z80 systems. Since I
> am doing this for an imbedded robotics controller, only the source will do...
>
> If you have any info on where I could obtain a typed in version of a Z80
> implementation (and save my fingers the drudgery of typing....) pleae email
> me below. Also please indicate how I can get the source through email since
> I do not have internet ftp access.

As the maintainer of the FNEAS email archive, I request to be CCed on
any replies so that I can attempt to update the archive.  As I _can_
do anonymous FTP, I may be able to act as a link...

Which reminds me that I should tell you on the net that if you have
something that you'd like to have added to the archive, drop me a note
and we can work out how easiest to get it.  As I like to keep in synch
with the FIG online archive, I can also act as a conduit for uploading
files there too.

-Thanks,
	In Advance,
		If Appropriate,