[comp.lang.forth] FNEAS ftp site.

UNBCIC@BRFAPESP.BITNET (06/25/91)

What's the address of the FNEAS ftp site? The programs uploaded to GEnie
are being uploaded to FNEAS too?

                              (8-DCS)
Daniel C. Sobral
UNBCIC@BRFAPESP.BITNET
UNBCIC@FPSP.FAPESP.ANSP.BR

dwpst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Douglas W Philips) (06/26/91)

In article <9106251924.AA20016@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> UNBCIC%BRFAPESP.BITNET@SCFVM.GSFC.NASA.GOV writes:
>What's the address of the FNEAS ftp site? The programs uploaded to GEnie
>are being uploaded to FNEAS too?

I'm sorry for any confusion my latest note has caused.

There is no FNEAS ftp site.

FNEAS stands for ForthNet E-mail Archive Server.  Programs that are
uploaded to GEnie are made available via FNEAS to anyone who can get
e-mail to and from willett.pgh.pa.us.

I can personally do anonymous FTP transfers from my own personal accounts
on systems other than willett.  Those transfers can then be downloaded to
willett in order to make the files available via FNEAS.  I can also arrange
to have files uploaded to the FIG library on GEnie.  I *cannot* guarantee
that the Sysops for the FIG library will accept them though.

-Doug