[comp.lang.smalltalk] Digitalk for Macintosh?

mark@mcc-pp.UUCP (12/10/86)

Does anyone know if there is any hope of seeing Digitalk/V on
Macintoshes?  I hate to think that I may yet wind up using
an IBM PC!
--
Mark Scheevel
MCC, Parallel Processing

vito@trwspf.UUCP (Herb Barad) (12/11/86)

In article <2226@mcc-pp.UUCP> mark@mcc-pp.UUCP (Mark Scheevel) writes:
>Does anyone know if there is any hope of seeing Digitalk/V on
>Macintoshes?  I hate to think that I may yet wind up using
>an IBM PC!

Why use Digitalk/V when there is Smalltalk-80 (version 1 of the Xerox
image) available.  Also, it is half the price of IBM's Smalltalk/V from
Digitalk (isn't that always the case...-)).

--
Herb Barad - TRW Data Systems Lab
ARPA:	barad@brand.usc.edu	or	vito%trwspf.uucp@brand.usc.edu