[comp.lang.smalltalk] Smalltalk for a Sun

tow@parcvax.Xerox.COM (Robert Francis Tow) (11/05/87)

In Article 361 of comp.lang.smalltalk Leonard Vanek writes:
>Can anyone tell me how I can obtain Smalltalk for a Sun? Do I have a
>choice of suppliers or is there only one? Also, what is the price for a
>single workstation Sun?  Thanks.

Smalltalk-80 for the Sun (as well as other platforms) may be obtained from
ParcPlace Systems.  For configuration and pricing information contact:

        Steve Levine
        ParcPlace Systems
        2400 Geng Road
        Palo Alto, CA  94303
        (415) 859-1036
        steve@ParcPlace.com
        ...!sun!pplace!levine

Rob Tow
ParcPlace Systems
Graphics Wizard ("I can call spirits from the vasty deep")
2400 Geng Road
Palo Alto CA. 94303

Internet:    rob@ParcPlace.com
USENET:      ...!{ucbvax, allegra, seismo, pyramid, decvax}!sun!pplace!tow