[comp.lang.smalltalk] need a little smalltalk

ritchie@hpldola.HP.COM (Dave Ritchie) (11/02/87)

   It appears that the latest version of Little Smalltalk was recently
posted to comp.src.unix. Unfortunately, my machine decided to go 'legs
up' for approximately a week (or the notes feed, anyway... sigh...). Would
it be possible for someone (preferably near a Hewlett-Packard site... don't
want to run up the entire nets phone bill) mail me a copy of it? I have
already bought the book and want to play with the software. It might be
a good idea to send me mail before sending it, the net being what it is.
						Thanks,
						Dave Ritchie
						hplabs!hp-lsd!ritchie
						ritchie@hplsdla.hp.com

xwu@pollux.usc.edu (Xinhua Wu) (11/09/87)

In article <11670003@hpldola.HP.COM> ritchie@hpldola.HP.COM (Dave Ritchie) writes:

>   It appears that the latest version of Little Smalltalk was recently
>posted to comp.src.unix. Unfortunately, my machine decided to go 'legs
>up' for approximately a week (or the notes feed, anyway... sigh...). Would
>it be possible for someone (preferably near a Hewlett-Packard site... don't
>want to run up the entire nets phone bill) mail me a copy of it? I have
>already bought the book and want to play with the software. It might be
>a good idea to send me mail before sending it, the net being what it is.
>						Thanks,
>						Dave Ritchie
>						hplabs!hp-lsd!ritchie
>						ritchie@hplsdla.hp.com

Could someone please send me a copy?  Thanks in advance.

Xinhua Wu
xwu@usc-cse.usc.edu

Xinhua Wu				arpa:  xwu@usc-cse.USC.EDU
Computer Science Dept.			csnet: xwu@usc-cse
Univ. of Southern California		uucp:  xwu@uscvax.UUCP  or
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0782	               ...!sdcrdcf!uscvax!xwu
(213)743-2522