[comp.lang.smalltalk] U. of Oslo Thesis Wanted

obrien@aerospace.aero.org (Michael O'Brien) (03/05/88)

I am searching for Gro Oftedal's thesis from the University of
Oslo's Institute for Informatics, Center for Industrial
Research, entitled "The Use of Remote Applications From
A Smalltalk Workstation".  After sitting on the request for
five months, my company's library has returned my request as
unfillable.

Does anybody have any relevant addresses, or know where I
can obtain a copy?  Apparently University Microfilms must
not have it.

Thanks for any help.
--
--------
Mike O'Brien

georg@exunido..uucp (Georg A. M. Heeg) (03/07/88)

In article <259@antares.aero.org> obrien@anpiel.UUCP () writes:
>I am searching for Gro Oftedal's thesis from the University of
>Oslo's Institute for Informatics, Center for Industrial
>Research, entitled "The Use of Remote Applications From
>A Smalltalk Workstation".

I do not have her thesis, but I have Gro's present
e-mail address:
	oftedal%si.uninett@cernvax.uucp
She is presently working with a company called SI.

Georg Heeg