[net.movies] After Hours Directorial Appearance, funky outfit

polak@brl-sem.ARPA (Helen R. Polak ) (11/07/85)

In article <10000177@uiucdcsb> render@uiucdcsb.CS.UIUC.EDU writes:
>> imagination, but I think that director Martin Scorsese appears in one
>> scene of his movie After Hours.
>I think that it is Scorese in the nightclub scene.  He is the one in the
>elaborate outfit (he looked like a marching band leader) who is flashing
>                                     Hal Render

I forget where I read this review, some mag.  Scorsese had this German
soldier's uniform, a present from someone.  He wanted a chance to wear
it.  And that, he said, is what he is wearing in that scene.

			Helen herself <polak@BRL>
I can't believe I liked AFTER HOURS.  I hate scary films and avoid them
at all cost.
" I deed! I deed! I taw a puddy tat! " - A widdle birdy