[comp.lang.smalltalk] How to get Eiffel info.

pardo@june.cs.washington.edu (David Keppel) (06/02/88)

In article <239@pvab.UUCP> robert@pvab.UUCP (Robert Claeson) writes:

>In article <412@grand.UUCP>, day@grand.UUCP (Dave Yost) writes:
>> One of the main thrusts of the book and of the Eiffel
>> language is the goal of producing error-free software.

>Can I buy Eiffel? From who? Or are there other, alternative
>implementations?

Write to:

	Intetractive Software Engineering, Inc.
	270 Storke Road, Suite 7
	Goleta CA  93117, USA

I doubt anybody else sells it.

Runs on Unix-derivative systems + ???

Prices, earlier this year, were $2K-$5K for 1 USER, $500 for each
additional USER.  Educational users at $500 for the first CPU,
$200 each additional CPU.  Other licences available.

Prices may have changed.  I don't represent the company, have never
used their products, and don't own a cat.

	;-D on  ( Object-disoriented programing )  Pardo