[comp.lang.smalltalk] journal references

krichard@sirius.axion.bt.co.uk (Keith Richards) (01/21/89)

Would some kind soul please mail me subscription
addresses for HOOPLA and JOOP?

Thanks.
---
Keith Richards  |  RT3111, BT Research Labs, Martlesham Heath, IP5 7RE, UK.
+44 473 642473  |  krichards@axion.bt.co.uk  (...mcvax!ukc!axion!krichards)

diamond@csl.sony.JUNET (Norman Diamond) (01/23/89)

In article <863@zaphod.axion.bt.co.uk>, krichard@sirius.axion.bt.co.uk (Keith Richards) writes:
> Would some kind soul please mail me subscription
> addresses for HOOPLA and JOOP?

Beware that we paid JOOP for a subscription last September.  It is
now January and we have not received any issues yet.
Should you also wish to make a donation to them, try:
JOOP
P.O. Box 968
Fort Washington, PA 19034
U.S.A.

HOOPLA subscriptions apparently depend on OOPSTAD membership.
OOPSTAD
P.O. Box 1565
Everett, WA 98026-1565
U.S.A.

(This reply is posted instead of mailed because of the warning about
JOOP.  Disclaimer:  it is a fact that we paid for and have not received
JOOP, but the word "beware" is my personal opinion.)
--
Norman Diamond, Sony Computer Science Lab (diamond%csl.sony.jp@relay.cs.net)
  The above opinions are my own.   |  Why are programmers criticized for