[comp.lang.smalltalk] SmallTalk V/Mac, where to order?

kilian@pac.UUCP (Kilian Golm) (01/30/89)

Hi,

I want to mailorder SmallTalk V for Mac in the USA from Germany. I tried
MacConnection but the do not carry it. Shure that I would like to pay
as less as possible.

A mailorder house with a FAX (and a known FAX number) would be best.

Thanks

Kilian

    / Kilian Golm          /  uunet!mcvax!unido!tub!pac!kilian
   / PAC Hardware GmbH    /  kilian@pac.UUCP
  / Kurfuerstenstr. 112  / kilian%pac%tub.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU (best from USA)
 / D-1000 Berlin 30     /
 \ Germany              \ fax: +49 30 213 92 55, phone: +49 30 213 92 00
  \                      \

bwk@mbunix.mitre.org (Barry W. Kort) (02/01/89)

In article <424@pac.UUCP> kilian@pac.UUCP (Kilian Golm) writes:

 > I want to mailorder SmallTalk V for Mac in the USA from Germany. I tried
 > MacConnection but the do not carry it.
>
 > A mailorder house with a FAX (and a known FAX number) would be best.

Try Egghead Software.  They specialize in Digitalk Smalltalk.

--Barry Kort

rrr@cup.portal.com (Roger Rock Rosner) (02/02/89)

Smalltalk/V is about $150 from TechAlliance (800-426-3667).  There may
also be a membership fee...

-Roger

jr@amanue.UUCP (Jim Rosenberg) (02/03/89)

In article <424@pac.UUCP> kilian@pac.UUCP (Kilian Golm) writes:
>I want to mailorder SmallTalk V for Mac in the USA from Germany. I tried
>MacConnection but the do not carry it. Shure that I would like to pay
>as less as possible.

The Programmer's Connection has it for $179, I think.  Phones:

(800) 336-1166 USA
(800) 225-1166 Canada
(216) 494-3781 International
(216) 494-5260 FAX

I have ordered software from them before & like dealing with them.
Programmer's Shop may have it too, I haven't called there.
--
 Jim Rosenberg
     CIS: 71515,124                         decvax!idis! \