[comp.lang.smalltalk] Smalltalk - training/consulting available

frobozz@well.UUCP (Jordan Bortz) (10/12/89)

Higher Level Software is now offering expert consulting and training for the
Smalltalk-80 system.

Some of our areas of expertise include: sophisticated user-interfaces in
Smalltalk-80,
Object oriented databases, hypertext, and logic programming.

We can be contacted here on the well, or by voice at: 408 429 - 9678

 Thanks,
	Jordan

warner@s3dawn.ARPA (Ken Warner) (10/12/89)

Speaking of same.  Does anyone out there have a PICT and/or PICT2 interpreter
for sale or trade.  Such a beaste would have to read a PICT file and produce a
bit-map.  It would be called as a primitive and return a form.  Needs to run
under Smalltalk-80 2.5 on a Mac IIx.

You got it? We need it.

Ken Warner
S-Cubed
3020 Callan Rd.
San Diego, CA 92121
(619)450-2580
warner@scubed.scubed.com

madhu@hubcap.clemson.edu (mad hu?) (10/22/89)

In article <2052@scubed.SCUBED.COM>, warner@s3dawn.ARPA (Ken Warner) writes:
> Speaking of same.  Does anyone out there have a PICT and/or PICT2 interpreter
> for sale or trade.  Such a beaste would have to read a PICT file and produce a
> bit-map.  It would be called as a primitive and return a form.  Needs to run
> under Smalltalk-80 2.5 on a Mac IIx.
>
> You got it? We need it.
 	Us too.

	M. Raman
	P.O. Box 8372
	Bio_Engineering Alliance of South Carolina,
	Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29632
	madhu@hubcap.clemson.edu
	!gatech!hubcap!madhu