[comp.lang.smalltalk] Emacs Window in Smalltalk?

frobozz@well.UUCP (Jordan Bortz) (11/21/89)

Does anyone out there have a nice, tasty, (or even not so tasty) emacs
window for Smalltalk out there?  What about posting it?

	Jordan
*  Jordan A. Bortz, Higher Level Software, Santa Cruz, CA             *
*  well!frobozz frobozz@well.sf.ca.us   408 - 476 - 8464              *

cooper@netcom.UUCP (Ken Cooper) (11/22/89)

In article <14652@well.UUCP> frobozz@well.UUCP (Jordan Bortz) writes:

>Does anyone out there have a nice, tasty, (or even not so tasty) emacs
>window for Smalltalk out there?  What about posting it?

An emacs-like editor "widget" will be included in the Smalltalk V user
interface prototyping package we're working on right now.  It will run
on Smalltalk V/Mac and Smalltalk V/286.  If you're interested in this,
and/or have suggestions for features we should include in the editor
widget (this portion is not yet completed) respond to me via e-mail.

- Ken

Ken Cooper                                         USENET: cooper@netcom.uucp
Acumen Software                                Compu$erve: 71571,407