[comp.lang.smalltalk] Smalltalk On Encore Multimax???

colin@gouldnl.encore.nl (Colin Smale) (02/13/90)

	Does anyone know of an implementation of Smalltalk on the Encore
Multimax SMP Unix Machine?  I feel sure that someone, somewhere has done
it, but I can't find out where.

Any pointers etc. will be greatly appreciated.

--
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
| Colin Smale				 	  colin@encore.nl |

pnm@goanna.oz.au (Paul Big-Ears Menon) (02/14/90)

colin@gouldnl.encore.nl (Colin Smale) writes:

>	Does anyone know of an implementation of Smalltalk on the Encore
>Multimax SMP Unix Machine?  I feel sure that someone, somewhere has done
>it, but I can't find out where.

  We are interested in this too.  I doubt whether ParcPlace has done a port
of ObjectWorks for Smalltalk 2.5 - but if they are ever interested...
(As I have mentioned before), running it over X would be nice...

Paul Menon
pnm@goanna.cs.rmit.OZ.AU