[comp.lang.smalltalk] Simulations in ST-80

loggen@cs.eur.nl (R.P. Loggen) (03/19/90)

Recently I posted a query about a simulation-method in Smalltalk-80.
Since I didn't get any reply, I wondered .. are there people out there
that use the simulation-possibilities in Smalltalk-80 ?

=    Loggen@cs.eur.nl      *  Roeland Loggen, student Informatics *  =
=  Nothing is an Object,   *  Erasmus University, the Netherlands *  =
=    even Nothing...                                                 =

schang@netcom.UUCP (Sehyo Chang) (03/21/90)

In article <1990Mar19.132935.4370@cs.eur.nl> loggen@cs.eur.nl (R.P. Loggen) writes:
>Recently I posted a query about a simulation-method in Smalltalk-80.
>Since I didn't get any reply, I wondered .. are there people out there
>that use the simulation-possibilities in Smalltalk-80 ?
>
>=  Nothing is an Object,   *  Erasmus University, the Netherlands *  =
>=    even Nothing...                                                 =

There are lots of "real" simulation projects done in smalltalk.
See "Winter Simulation Conferences-90" proceedings for some examples.
--
Sehyo Chang						schang@netcom.uucp
Ascent Logic Corp.