[comp.lang.smalltalk] Where Can "producer" Be Found?

Paul.Regenhardt@p0.f500.n5000.z200.METRONET.ORG (Paul Regenhardt) (01/09/91)

Hello!

I've recently just received the "producer" program, from it's author
Brad Cox at Stepstone.  The bad news is that it converts Smalltalk-80
to a previous version of Objective C (on a Sun system).  The good news
is that you can probably call up Stepstone and just ask for it.

We are very much in the same boat, we have a large amount of Digitalk's
V/286 code that we would like to put up on a VAX running VMS.  Big
surprise, Digitalk and Parc Place don't want to support a VMS version.
Stepstone does support VMS, so no big surprise, we'll probably go
that route.  I have heard some interesting things from the net, but
I'm still waiting on more information.  If you hear of anything, please
let us know, and I'll certainly keep everyone informed as to what we're
doing.

                            Making Smalltalk in Denver -- Paul
--- ZMailQ 1.12 (QuickBBS)
 * Origin: Jaguar's NetWorking Labs, (303)377-2371 HST/v.32 (200:5000/500.0)

Paul Regenhardt - via MetroNet node 200:5000/301
The Bohemia BBS System, Boulder Colorado (303)449-8946
UUCP:  Paul.Regenhardt@p0.f500.n5000.z200.METRONET.ORG
 or :  ...!boulder!bohemia.METRONET.ORG!500.0!Paul.Regenhardt