>From: rhh@matilda.vut.edu.au (Robert Hinterding)
Subject: OODB and smalltalk/v 286
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 91 22:25:02 GMT

I have a few questions I would like answers to:

1. Does anybody know of an Email address for Digitalk Inc.

2. Does anybody know of an Email address for Servio Logic Development
	corperation( they sell Gemstone an Object oriented database).

3. I occasionally get a "Object not written to expected address"
	walkback when cloning my image. Does anybody know what causes
	the walkback. I use smalltalk/v 286.

4. I am looking for references to any research done on developing or
	implementing Object Oriented Databases with referential and
	foreign key integrity as specified for Relational Databases
	by C. J. Date.

Thanks in advance.

--
Robert Hinterding