[comp.lang.smalltalk] International Smalltalk Association Membership Update

Paul.Regenhardt@p0.f500.n5000.z200.METRONET.ORG (Paul Regenhardt) (02/02/91)

Bengt Baverman of Sweden writes:
> ... [and would] very much like to get my hands on the Public Domain
> [Smalltalk] programs that you have.  But as I live in Sweden
> I have difficulties in creating an SASE with American stamps. If
> you have any ideas on how to solve this small problem I would be
> very gratefull.
> Just as I wrote this I remember that there is something called
> International Reply Coupons that I can buy here in Sweden and you
> can change them to stamps.
Does anyone out there know anything about how these reply coupons
works?  Thanks in Advance!

The first International Smalltalk Association (ISA) newsletter went
out the door 1/28/91, so those of you on the mailing list should be
getting it shortly.  I'll be posting some articles out of it in the
next couple of days that deal with what ISA is.

I have not received any news back from Peter Goodall on determining
how the network could be used to regularly post ISA articles, so I can
only assume that 1) he's still working on it, 2) he missed the first
message, 3) he's on holiday, 4) he talked to the moderators and
(GULP!) made a satisfying snack. . . The problem is that I while I
agree that posting the newsletter electronically would be a good idea,
I doubt that this topic was created with that in mind.  Until I get
"official permission" I'll only post tidbits relative to what I
believe this forum was created for.  If you have information regarding
this holy quest please drop me a note.

I would like to confirm that these people have been added to the ISA
mailing list:   Kevin S. Berg, Mike O'Brien, Steve Byrne (Author of
GNU Smalltalk), Andrew Cornwall Jr., Tim Budd (Author of Tiny
Smalltalk), Eric Arseneau, Joep Vaes, Auke van Balen, Thomas Muhr,
Wing Lam, Lorne Schachter, Tim Arnold, Nick Geise, Prem Malhotra,
Kaveh R. Ghazi, Yen-Ping Shan, Roger Whitney, Douglas Johnson, Dan
Small, Thomas J. Stirn, Fred Toewe, Randy Siler, Mike Summers, Myron
Chung, Vicki Katzman, Timothy A. Anderson, Bengt Baverman, Daniel
Oppenheim, Edward A. Feustel, R Mark Chilenskas, Dave Taenzer, and
Steve Beisner.

If you have not seen your name in any of these messages please keep
trying, or send me a letter to:

Paul Regenhardt
6675 S. Fundy Ct.
Aurora, CO 80016-0012

Please be sure to include your regular surface postal mailing address.

                      Making Smalltalk in Denver -- Paul Regenhardt
--- QuickBBS 2.75 Ovr (Gamma-1)
 * Origin: Jaguar's NetWorking Labs, (303)377-2371 HST/v.32 (200:5000/500.0)

Paul Regenhardt - via MetroNet node 200:5000/301
The Bohemia BBS System, Boulder Colorado (303)449-8946
UUCP:  Paul.Regenhardt@p0.f500.n5000.z200.METRONET.ORG
 or :  ...!boulder!bohemia.METRONET.ORG!500.0!Paul.Regenhardt